Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Favorite Pizza Company?

Vocelli's, Pizza Hut, Domino's, Papa John's, Pizza Uno, others?

Who makes the best pizza???



I like Pizza Hut the best!Favorite Pizza Company?
I make my own but when I do order out I order out to a mom and pop store in my town called, Chicago's
Out of all the chain restaurants...I'd have to say "Round Table"



http://www.roundtablepizza.com/RTP/HI/



Not sure if they have one in your area, if so, try the Chicken and Garlic Gourmet. It's the bomb!!



edit: It looks like Round Table is a Cali thing.Favorite Pizza Company?
peddlers pizza and dominos and pizza hut. little ceasors and cc pizza and much more.
Since relocating from the east coast to the west, I would have to say Round Table is very good, the best I have tasted yet. Favorite Pizza Company?
papa john's is the best to me. the garlic butter they give with the pizza is great.
Graffiti's Pizza.
Pizza Hut.. BEST QUALITY.
Papa John's
I like papa john's and this small shop called otto's
I grew up with Round Table and still love it. There's not one near me now though..WAHHH!
its domino's all the way baby!
Pizza Hut Rocks!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment