Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pizza Hut vs. Little Ceasars vs. Domino's vs. Papa John's vs. Sbarro's vs. Vocelli's vs. Cece's Pizza?

List your favorites, pick one......... whatever. I included Lil' Ceasar's just for fun....... Their "Pizza, pizza!" Sucks.

I'm just wondering about the chains.

I would preffer to go to a local mom'n'pop pizzaria anytime.Pizza Hut vs. Little Ceasars vs. Domino's vs. Papa John's vs. Sbarro's vs. Vocelli's vs. Cece's Pizza?
You don't ask an easy question, do you? ha ha ha My pick is Papa John's and Papa Murphy's. I agree that the local mom n' pop pizzeria is the best usually!!!!!



(Have never had Vocelli's or Cece's - not in our area of WA yet.)
Yup totally agree with you on that last statement. I've gone to the filthiest mom 'n pop pizzerias I'd ever seen and they still beat the sterile chain places.



I'd go with Papa John's though



EDIT: LMAO at Little Caesar's. The people claiming it's the best are either too poor to afford real pizza or they don't deserve having tongues XDPizza Hut vs. Little Ceasars vs. Domino's vs. Papa John's vs. Sbarro's vs. Vocelli's vs. Cece's Pizza?
Little Ceasar's, It is quick to get, you don't have to wait an hour to get it or cook it, and it's good.
Pizza Hut mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..Pizza Hut vs. Little Ceasars vs. Domino's vs. Papa John's vs. Sbarro's vs. Vocelli's vs. Cece's Pizza?
Pizza Hut
dominos :]
pizza hut.! (:
If I had to choose... Papa John's.
i will pick pizza hut!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment