Sunday, January 29, 2012

What is the Bolt Size and Specifications for a 85' toyota pickup Crankshaft Pulley Bolt?

I lost the Main Crankshaft Pulley Bolt out of my 1985 Toyota Pickup 22 REC. I know the Head is 19mm but I need to thread pattern, length and anything else that might help me track it down. Thank you. Keith.What is the Bolt Size and Specifications for a 85' toyota pickup Crankshaft Pulley Bolt?You can measure the depth of the bolt.The thread will be metric.Don't use the truck without the bolt because if the pulley rocks on the crankshaft you may need a new crankshaftWhat is the Bolt Size and Specifications for a 85' toyota pickup Crankshaft Pulley Bolt?if its a 19mm head they are normally 12 mm bolt size but i should go to the toyota agents and get the proper bolt as they are very hard steel do not just put any bolt in as it will either snap or come out again

No comments:

Post a Comment