Sunday, January 29, 2012

Where can i find a toyota avensis 1998 GLS boot lid with spoiler attached?

Neighbour skidded into our car damaging boot and spoiler, its unrepairable so we're looking to find one as he could sort it himself %26amp; it would be cheaper than him going through insurance. Can't seem to find one with spoiler attached %26amp; any help would be great. Toyota Avensis Gls 1998 in green.

Thanks!Where can i find a toyota avensis 1998 GLS boot lid with spoiler attached?If you cant find it at a wrecking yard or ebaymotors.com then you may have to go to the dealer.

^Where can i find a toyota avensis 1998 GLS boot lid with spoiler attached?I know that a friend of mine got a really good deal with a government auction site over 2 years ago and he is still driving the same car. After he told me I looked into them myself actually when I get my next car I am going to do the same thing.



So may that is something you should look into. Good luck with finding a cheap car.

No comments:

Post a Comment