Sunday, January 29, 2012

I have Toyota 1996 camry. I need to understand What is "Toyota Security" which is next to hand break

Does any one know the Mark "Toyota Security" which is next to hand break? What is the perpose for this?I have Toyota 1996 camry. I need to understand What is "Toyota Security" which is next to hand breakI was about to ask the same question well dont know either and i do too have a 96 camry. but let me ask u somethin do u know why the break light wont go off. U know wen u use the handbreak theres some light that shows break. I think i pull the hanbreak once but put it back it messed up my breaks but now i fixed it and it still shows the break light. U dont know why?I have Toyota 1996 camry. I need to understand What is "Toyota Security" which is next to hand breakNever heard of it,but Smith %26amp; Wesson security in 357 caliber is really effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment