Sunday, January 29, 2012

If you saw a Toyota Corolla and someone said 'guess the age of the driver', what would you assume?

Some cars I know are perceived to be 'old-person' cars, some cars you would see as assume are a farmer's car, executive's car, housewife's car or hippie's car. And yet other cars, to look at them, you think they were driven by a petrol-head youth. I know these assumptions we make are not necessarily factual or based on anything other than our own thoughts. But, I am interested in people鈥檚 opinion: In your opinion how old would you assume the driver of a small Toyota corolla sedan would be?If you saw a Toyota Corolla and someone said 'guess the age of the driver', what would you assume?20's or an oldddd guy who drives those cars.If you saw a Toyota Corolla and someone said 'guess the age of the driver', what would you assume?
I would think they're in their late teens to late 20's. I feel the Corolla is more of a sporty car and older folks would aim for the camry instead. Hope this helps :)If you saw a Toyota Corolla and someone said 'guess the age of the driver', what would you assume?I'd guess under 25 or over 60. I'd pick by seeing the hair color...



.bh.If you saw a Toyota Corolla and someone said 'guess the age of the driver', what would you assume?
that guy is 18! oh f*** that guy is me...If you saw a Toyota Corolla and someone said 'guess the age of the driver', what would you assume?I'd think it was someone in their 30's
  • pro comp
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment