Wednesday, January 25, 2012

How do I turn off the lights for my 2007 Toyota Corolla Sport?

My 2007 toyota corolla sport constantly have the fog lights on...EVEN IN THE DAYTIME!! i've tried everything and the book doesn't say how to turn them off. If you have this car and know how to turn it off, please help!How do I turn off the lights for my 2007 Toyota Corolla Sport?the fogs lights are on. hmm usually it should be the low beams on your headlights that should be on, those would be the drl aka the daytime running lights. Did you get the car used, if you did someone changed the wiring on it. It's a simple fix, if you know wiring. But it should stay on since its a safety feature. Join 9thgencorolla.com for some extra help on your corollaHow do I turn off the lights for my 2007 Toyota Corolla Sport?
At least 1 ans. to Mad Jack's quest'n:



Consider outside parkers %26amp; winter mos.:

Just bought mine %26lt;2 wks ago. When I would warm up the car in the AMs it wasn't obvious that the car was running. (Yes, I lock the doors.) DST began y'day; started the car today 2 warm it鈥攖he lights are on. Not good.

Report Abuse

How do I turn off the lights for my 2007 Toyota Corolla Sport?I own a 2007 model like yours and the other answerers responded right . Are you referring to the FOG lights or Daytime lights, and one exception, don't go to the dealership to ask them to disconnect them, you'll be looked at as " Dummy". It is a safety feature and it qualifies for a discount from the car insurance company.
That will not hurt your car in anyway.. The daytime running lights are a safety feature from the manufacture.. But if they bother you that much look on the headlight handle and you can switch it off there. It maybe set to auto just click it off..How do I turn off the lights for my 2007 Toyota Corolla Sport?YOu must have daytime running lighs. To turn them off you have to go into a Toyota dealership to their service department and pay to have them disconnected.How do I turn off the lights for my 2007 Toyota Corolla Sport?
These are called daytime running lights and are supposed to always be on. Why would you even want to disable this safety feature?
THEY MIGHT JUST BE DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS THEY DONT GO OFF.How do I turn off the lights for my 2007 Toyota Corolla Sport?
Turn off the engine.
JUST TURN THEM OFF

No comments:

Post a Comment